We are looking for a new colleague for an Associate Editor position for the Statistics program of Springer, located in Heidelberg.
- Editorial responsibility for book and journal projects in Statistics in English language
- Acquisition of manuscripts and proposal review, contract negotiation, project management, innovative contribution to strategic program development
- Regular business travel to conferences, meetings with authors/editors-in-chief, internal meetings
- Master’s degree or doctorate in Statistics or Quantitative Economics is strongly preferred
- Professional experience in publishing and/or academic research preferred
- Fluent in English
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications, and presentation software (MS-Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking forward to your online-application at https://career012.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8070&company=C0001215517P&username.