There is a research internship position on offer for final-year-bachelor/master/PhD students within the research group of Ariel Neufeld at the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focuses on:
- machine learning algorithms, their convergence rates, and their applications in finance and insurance
- model uncertainty in financial markets
- annuity contract theory
- financial and insurance mathematics
- stochastic analysis and stochastic optimal control
The position would be for 3-12 months and includes a round trip airfare and living allowance of S$1,000 per month.
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following documents
- CV (including a list of publications/preprints if already available)
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Short research statement (max 3 pages, indicating what the candidate would be interested to achieve during the internship)
- 1-2 letters of recommendation (sent directly by the author of the letter)
to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org