Wallenberg (Sweden) – NTU (Singapore) Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship
There are PostDoc positions called Wallenberg – NTUPresidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 jointly at a Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program (WASP) research partner institution in Sweden and at NTU Singapore.
The closing date for submission is 31 December 2019.
Research topic should consist, e.g., in one of the broad and multi-disciplinary areas of
- Artificial intelligence,
- Machine learning,
- Big data and data analytics
The Wallenberg- NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
For the first year at NTU Singapore:
- A one-year research grant of up to SGD$100,000.
- An annual salary of up to SGD$80,000.
- Relocation allowance and generous housing grant for entire duration of Fellowship.
For the second year in Sweden with a WASP research group:
- An annual support package including salary, travel, and other occurring costs, according the WASP standard support for postdocs in Sweden.
- Access to the infrastructure in the WASP funded research arenas.
- Commitment to a one-year research stint respectively at NTU followed by a further year at a WASP partner institution in Sweden.
- Graduated with a PhD degree not more than 5 years at the application date.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 Aug 2020.
- Cover Letter
- Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
- Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
- Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages, template for download). Applicant should submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal, e.g., in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, possibly with applications to finance and insurance.
- Contact information of two referees (one must be PhD Supervisor)
- Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
HOW TO APPLY
The application for the Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 is open from 1 November 2019 to 31 December 2019 (Singapore Time, UTC+8).
Applications will be submitted in electronic format only, see https://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/POAL/OnlineApplicationModule/frmOnlineApplication.aspx
For more information on the Wallenberg-NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019, please visit http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ppf.
For more information on WASP, please visit http://wasp-sweden.org.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Ariel Neufeld directly: firstname.lastname@example.org