There is a research internship position on offer for PhD students with Géraldine Bouveret and Ariel Neufeld at the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focuses on:
- Principal agent model
- Moral hazard and model uncertainty
- Environmental and financial risks related to climate change
The position would be for 3-12 months and includes a round trip airfare and living allowance of S$1,000 per month. You would need to start the internship no later than 1 March 2020.
If you are interested in the position, please submit the following documents
- CV (including a list of publications/preprints if already available)
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Short research statement (max 3 pages, indicating what the candidate would be interested to achieve during the internship)
- 1-2 letters of recommendation (sent directly by the author of the letter)
to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org