Applications are invited for a visiting research position for an early-to-mid career researcher to work with Géraldine Bouveret and Ariel Neufeld within the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focus could relate to:
- Game theory
- Moral hazard and model uncertainty
- Environmental and financial risks related to climate change
- Sustainable finance
- Stochastic optimal control theory
- Machine learning
- Data sciences.
The position would be for 3 to 12 months and includes a round-trip flight ticket and a per diem of 150 SGD/day.
The candidate should:
- Hold a PhD degree in a relevant field
- Be affiliated with an external research institution for the duration of the stay at NTU.
The interested candidate should submit the following documents:
- CV (including a list of publications/preprints)
- Short research proposal (max 3 pages, indicating what the candidate is willing to achieve during the visit)
- 1-2 letters of recommendation (sent directly by the author of the letter)
to the email address: email@example.com.