The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship offers the possibility to join the research group of Ariel Neufeld at the Division of Mathematical Sciences at NTU Singapore.
The research focuses on:
- machine learning algorithms, their convergence rates, and their applications in finance and insurance
- model uncertainty in financial markets
- financial and insurance mathematics
- stochastic analysis and stochastic optimal control
- green finance
- cybersecurity for insurance
Terms and Conditions:
- The Fellowship will be tenable for a period of 2 years with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year
- The successful candidate will be awarded a research grant of up to SGD 100’000 per year
- No teaching duties
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your application directly via the homepage:
Application closing date is 31 March 2020.
For further questions, please contact: email@example.com