There are two PhD positions available in Digital Finance, Data Science and AI at Bern Business School, Switzerland.
What you’ll be doing there
- Work on exciting research and innovation projects focused on data science, AI and ML applications in finance together with industry and academic experts from Switzerland and abroad
- Become part of a team that leads large international research networks (through EU projects, COST Actions and research collaborations) as well as three Swiss National Science Foundation (SNFS) projects and various additional research projects in Switzerland and abroad
- Contribute to the SNFS project Narrative Digital Finance and the European COST Action Fintech and Artificial Intelligence in Finance
- You have a very good Master’s degree in business/economics or a related field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science) or you are about to complete
- You have experience or a strong interest in quantitative empirical work and very good programming skills (Python)
For more details, please contact Prof. Dr. Jörg Osterrieder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to the website:
Application deadline: 28 February 2023.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.