Bachelier Finance Society members benefit from various concessions:
- free access to the affiliated journal Mathematical Finance by Wiley
- generous subscription rates on Finance and Stochastics and Probability Theory and Related Fields by Springer and Quantitative Finance by Taylor & Francis and other selected journals
- discounts on selected books
- discounted registration fees for BFS congresses
World Scientific Publishing (https://worldscientific.com/) is currently offering
- Special 30% BFS member Discount on all books (including e-books) until December 31, 2020. Discount code WSBFS30.
- Free access to BFS members for the following journals, issues published from 2018-2020 (Valid till December 31, 2020).
- International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Finance (IJTAF)
- International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE)
- Annals of Financial Economics (AFE)
- Market Microstructure & Liquidity (MML)
- Subscribe to the TOC alerts of the above journals to get free contents from year 2001 onwards.
To receive the benefits, visit https://www.worldscientific.com/page/bfs_bachelierfinance.