The Bachelier Finance Society is an organization in mathematical finance where academia and practitioners have the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas. It was founded by a group of researchers in 1996 anticipating the need for such a think tank.
The Bachelier Finance Society wants to promote the discipline of finance by applying the theory of stochastic processes as well as statistical and mathematical theory. We extend the field of mathematical finance, cultivate the community and maintain international contacts.
- establish relationships between industry and academia
- advance the field of mathematical finance
- support relevant publications
- assist participants in attending the meetings
- seek institutions and individuals to organize international conferences, including the official BFS congresses held biennially
- generous subscription rates on selected journals
- discounts on selected books
- discounted registration fees for BFS congresses
If you are supportive of the objectives of our Society you are very welcome to join us as a member.
Should you like to contact us, have any questions or comments, please use the contact form.