Students around the world are invited to participate in the second edition of the SIAG/FME Code Quest – a programming challenge dedicated to solving mathematical and finance modeling problems using computational tools.
The 2023 Quest combines two FinTech themes: Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Automated Asset Management (RoboAdvising).
The primary objective of the competition is to inspire and harness the problem-solving capabilities of students around the world.
- Open to students or teams worldwide.
- An entirely internet-based competition with no registration or participation fees.
- Cash prizes awarded to the top three teams.
- Only basic knowledge of financial markets and coding is required, and all necessary materials are provided in the challenge description.
- Possibility to attend office hours held by the quest committee members.
- Finalists present their work at SIAG/FME Seminar
For more details, visit https://sites.google.com/view/siagfme-codequest2023/home
Registration open until January 5, 2024.